Friday 12 October 2007

 i got this in an email today and thought it would be a good idea to add it to my journal

we all know someone who has had this terrible desiese

please follow the link

thanks

love you all

Joanne

A favour to ask, it only takes a minute....
* I * 6 *Y
Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/


AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY  
  
  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hI  JOANNA GOOD TO BE BACK READING YOU.I WASN'T  AROUND AS I WAS ON HOLIDAY FOR ALMOST A MONTH IN THE USA WHEN YOU MADE YOUR LAST POST.I HAVE JUST LOOKED AT THE SMILEBOX IT'S LOVELY.lOVELY SWEET PICTURE OF YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOU.I HAVE CLICKED THE LINK FOR THIS POSTING AND I WILL PASS IT ON.I HOPE TOU HAVE GREAT DAY. TAKE CARE GOD BLESS KATH WHOOPS SORRY FOR TH EBLOCKS SILLY ME!!
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hello Joanne, how are things? Miss seeing you and your journal....you have my number, call me!! If I am out then leave me a message and I will ring you back! (I am at work at the moment but anytime after 6 will be okay)

Anonymous said...

Joanne hope all is well with you seems a long time since we heard from you ~ I did click the Link you left for us ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

You've been missed, hope you are doing okay. This was nice of you to do, will pass it along..thanks..love, Sandi

Anonymous said...

Getting ready to click now...have a beautiful week ahead...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne!
Bring it on...the queations I mean!!  LOL
Have a great week...
Lyn