Sunday 1 January 2006

sorry

sorry sorry sorry sorry

I have been a very bad journaler! Haven't posted in ages. can't appologise to you all enough! Me and xmas just don't get on well i'm afraid. Makes me all depressed and lonely. I know I have my babies but sometimes i miss adult company at this time of year.

I'll even admit to you all that i shed a tear at midnight...silly i know!

I have decided that i am going to concentrate on the next 12 months positivly. No more looking back at all the rotten things that haunt me...but at all the nice things i have...my babies, my family and my friend Clare!

so here goes.......Happy Christmas

Happy new year.

My resolution is to post at least once a week. If it looks like i'm not keeping to this please send me an email to remind me!

See you all soon. Love you all lots and lots!!

Joanne

ps i have been reading all your journals...they have kept me going!!

xXx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think, sweetheart, if truth be known we all shed a tear or two at the turn of the year!!! I was trying to find all sorts of excuses not to go with the band last night but I knew I should; despite shedding a silent tear at the bells I had a good time. Good things are out there for you and they will come along when you least expect them! Stay happy, love Joan
http://journals.aol.co.uk/aniracj/StrannyDayze/

Anonymous said...

Joanne We will keep you to your 1 entry at least a week....and e-mail you if you falter....2006 I hope will bring you everything you desire,  New Year is a time to shed a tear or two...for what was or what could have been....but we have to think positively and look ahead.....remember the good things we have and you have so many.....I wish you a blessed and Happy New Year..Ally

Anonymous said...

Thats the spirit ,and yes find time to post you have got friends who are wanting to be there for you ,bless you and your babies  ....love Jan xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Joanne, no need for apologies my lovely, no need at all.
Christmas and New Year are behind us now, we all have a bright and shiny new year to look forward to, and I hope that all of your dreams and wishes come true this year!!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

We love you too Joanne and know we are all here for you anytime! Happy New Year too!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

We love you too Joanne and know we are all here for you anytime! Happy New Year too!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I find Christmas very hard nowadays as well so you are not alone. I too am cutting down on my journals entries.  After writing for eighteen months I am getting stuck for things to talk about, I should have made it only a couple of times per week and then I would have masses still to write about.  Also because my blood sugars are giving problems I need to spend less time at the computer and more time being active.  Hope you have a wonderful new year.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hiya Happy New Year. Love your journal.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lozza103/mylife/

Anonymous said...

I've been a bad journaler, also, Joanne. I have the same resolution: to update at least once a week. But no need to apologize. There is no pressure here. Besides, we all get busy from time to time.

--Tom

http://journals.aol.co.uk/iscribble4u/TheSunriseandtheSunset/

http://thesunriseandthesunset.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You are always on my alerts. Happy New Year friend!