Monday 13 February 2006

computer is seriously ill

Just a quick hello to give you all an update.

My computer is very very ill. it is infact terminal and will soon be going to pc heaven. I'm very sad about this as if it wasn't for my pc i wouldn't of made lots of new friends, Jeannette, sarajane, Ally and Joan, here in the UK, and Joyce my lovely friend in the US. (if i have forgotten to put someone special i'm sorry but it is near impossible to read anything on the monitir due to the pc's illness, but you know i love you too!!)

There is a happy ending though! Good old dad has lent me the money for a new pc!! I have got it from good old ebay and it will be soooo much better than this one and faster and better and faster and i'm loosing control from the excitement! LOL.

So if i don't comment on your journals or reply to emails I am still about and nothing is wrong so please don't worry. I will be back in action very very soon!

The kids are all fine, Charlie is back to his old self and Bethany and Bryce are wonderful also.

Who'd like an update on my lovely new man???????? We are in love! He has totally bowled me over! He's taken me on a night out...brought me flowers...twice! I have even been and met his mum and dad and had a lovely dinner with them on friday night! Bryce came with me. It was really good, although i felt sooooo sick when we got there. i felt even sicker when dear bryce swang on the carpets and pulled the handle off a unit! It was ok and they were cool about it...thank god for that. So all i can say is it's looking good! I'm off to do a valantines shop in a little while, something i haven't done in ages!

My life is so good at the moment and i honestly can never ever remember feeling like this...lets hope its not the calm before the storm!!

Love you all to bits.

Joanne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your computer going down...but buying a new, faster one will be so nice.  The best part of your update was for me, the kids are well and YOU are in LOVE!!!  CONGRATULATIONS....I feel so happy now...very happy for you.  I wish you both the best.  That feeling of uneasy will leave with every visit you have in the future with his Mum and family.  The kids will be fine too...
Kids are out of school here due to snow...well, I better get to my journal and add an entry..you take care Joanne...enjoy your day and thank you sooooooooooo much for the wonderful update...
Love you and the kids too!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Im so pleased your love life is on the up ,he sounds like a really lovely man ,you see there are some nice ones out there ,and you deserve your own somebody too ,pleased the children are ok just now .sorry about the poorly pc though ,good old Dad to the rescue ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Joanne Sad to hear about your sick PC - good old Dad lending you the money for another one.....Glad ther Kids are all OK - Update on your lovely new man...Sounds great - this could be the one, and meeting his Mum and Dad thats a good sign...Nice that Bryce went with you as well....Happy Valentine Shopping.....Hurry back with the new PC....Ally

Anonymous said...

Oh I know the feeling of a sick computer. I was so happy when I got this one. Hang in there you'll be hooked up soon and typing like mad...Sandi http://journals.aol.com/sdoscher458/LifeIsFullOfSurprises

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear about your happiness - shame the computer let you down but at least your getting a new one :-)