Thursday 2 February 2006

grhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well happy thursday to all my good friends and anyone else who is having a nose at my journal!

Charlie is loads better, i know this because he has started arguing with me again and had started to bounce of the walls again as usual, He is calm today though as i have put him back on his adhd medication as of this morning. Hasn't needed it all week as was flat out on the sofa for 4 days and just quiet for another 2.

Would you believe Bethany came home from 2 nights respite with half a tooth in an envelope. the other bit is still in her mouth. We went to the doctors first thing this morning but he couldn't do anything till later as she has a little heart problem so needs a dose of antibiotics before any dental treatment as if she gets an infection after any work it could lead to an infection around her heart. So we are back to the dentist at 5 to have the tooth removed. So please please please keep us in your thoughts at 5pm. She has always been put to sleep in the past to have any sort of dental work done but today is going to be staying awake so god only knows how she is going to react. mum is coming with me so we can both sit on her if needed!!! The poor dentist had a look of  horror on his face when he realised whay had to be done...i don't know who will be more scared!

I'm planning on taking some pictures of the kids in the next few days and will put them up for you when they are all done. They have all grown so much recently.

I have some news to tell you.....I have now myself an absolutely lovely man!!!!! He is very kind and we are besotted with each other. I didn't tell anyone before incase we didn't get on, but so far so good! He was absolutely terrific Friday night when Charlie was rushed into hospital. He followed the ambulance and stayed with me at the emergency room till we knew what was going to happen. He then brought me home to get my stuff and came to see if i was ok at the hospital on saturday when charlie was still in. Then he came round saturday night to keep me company as i was scared to be on my own with charlie so ill. So you had all better start saving for your hats as it is all a bit of a whirlwind at the moment!!!!! I feel like a teenager!!!! lol. I will keep you updated!

Take care everyone and have a lovely day!

LOVE AND HUGS

JOANNE

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased Charlie is better,and able to play you up again lol so sorry about the tooth ,nothings straight forward is it ?good luck with that ,A new man !oh do tell ,he sounds great ............Jan xx  

Anonymous said...

So pleased Charlie is much better. It's a shame you couldn't take Bet straight to the dentist when it happened, the same thing happened to my daughter as a child and they glued it back on, it's still there now 15 years later. Great news about the fella

Anonymous said...

Hiya....glad it is still going well, enjoy it all cos you deserve it my friend!!! luv Joan

Anonymous said...

Happy for you that Charlie is playing you up - thats a goog sign he's better......Poor Bethany - was it a front tooth ?  can you sneak a picture of the New Man in your life in with the one's of the Children.lol
Ally

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Charlie is feeling better.
Thinking of you as it's almost 5pm, hope things go OK at the dentist, poor Bethany.  Loving your news though, you are such a lovely girl Joanne, you deserve someone fabby, I'm so happy that things are going so well for you :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

So pleased Charlie is bouncing around lolol, a sign he's over the worst.  Poor Bethany though, so young to lose half a tooth, very glad she didn't swallow it.  I hope it goes ok with her too.  Enjoy that teenager feeling, you deserve it. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Charlie is better - fingers crossed for you and the new man :-)  Can't wait to ssee the pics xx

Anonymous said...

I am so happy Charlie is doing so well and good thoughts for Bethany with her tooth.  Good idea your dentist had to give her antibiotics...sounds like a winner of a doctor.  Also, very happy for you with your new man.  I wish you nothing but the best and he too sounds like a winner and the truly loves you and your children.  How lucky you are!  Many hugs and best wishes from Virginia!!  
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Greetings from across the pond! I have a nose in your journal, and I must chime in. Glad that Charlie is doing better and congrats to having a new man in your life. He sounds like a keeper. I guess the dentists appt. is over now for Bethany; keep us posted, & I'm looking forward to seeing the pics. Take care, Joanne.

http://thesunriseandthesunset.blogspot.com/

((hugs))
Tom