Sunday 26 March 2006

I hope you dont mind but i wanted to show you my pictures from last nights swimming gala that bethany went to.All the people that took part had a dissability in some way.

She swam 4 lengths and 2 widths which totals 120 metres. I'm so proud of her!!

The pictures are all of bethany and there are a couple with Shane on and myself....so you all know now who i go on about LOL.

the last one is a bit of fun....thanks Jeannette for the link!

The other little girl in the picture was from last night...it was her dad that took the pictures for me!

Love you all lots and lots

JOANNE

XxXxX

PS.......Please leave a comment i'd love to know what you think!!!!!!! And leave your name as it still doesn't show up who has left a comment....think thats it all covered now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne they are just perfect pictures ~ what an achievement 120 metres ~ everyone looks so happy ~ thanks for sharing them with us ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Iam so pleased you decided to post ,Tell Bethany I'm very proud of her ,I'm sure if I attempted to swim that far now  all you would see would be bubbles!! Hi Shane nice to meet you ,you got a good gal there ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Well done Bethany.........she's a mermaid in the water she's acheived more than I can.  The pic with her hugging you two is gorgeous and I smiled at the one with her eating her crisps.........nothing like a snack before the races.  They're wonderful, thanks for putting them up. Rache

Anonymous said...

Bethany looks so very proud of herself!! She has the best smile ever!  Thank you so much for sharing these lovely pictures!  Rose~~

Anonymous said...

All the pictures were great...and we can see why you are so proud of Bethany and her swimming achievements.  That's awesome! I think these events are the best.  Hope all of you have a wonderful week!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

it's fantastic to see faces to names :-)  Thanks for sharing the pics and I love number 13  - bless you guys.

jenxx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

The pictures are wonderful. Well done to Bethany, no wonder you are proud of her.

tp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

What a star Bethany is!  Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing them xx