Monday 10 April 2006

boo hoo i'm all alone....for a change!

hi everyone

just wanted to let you all know that charlie got away ok on his holiday....and yes i did cry! I managed to wait till the bus had gone though.....all my mum kept saying was to take deep breaths!

i spoke to him briefly on the phone earlier and he sounded so excited. had already been doing archery and was off tonight on a scrapheap challenge! He said he was in a roon with 3 bunk bed's so hopefully none of the other boys snore....although he has had lots of broken nights the last few days due to Bryce's chickenpox, so a bit of snoring probably wont disturb him at all. charlie has only ever been to stay away at my mums before so it feels really strange that he is away in norfolk having to really look after himself. I hope he changes his pants and sock's! lol.  the last things he said to me was i love you mummy and i promise i will be good! i'm sure he will try as i did explain to him that if he did act silly it would look bad on me!

Bryce's spots are look ing a little better now so hopefully we are over the worst and maybe he will manage to sleep for a complete night tonight. I am to be honest completely wiped out through lack of sleep and with the children being on easter holidays my days have been anything but quiet, so i am going to try and have a little bit of as rest while i can!

Shane hasn't come to see me tonight as he has got his daughters so i am completely alone (apart from the other 2 who are sleeping) so i expect i will be going to bed tonight sooner rather than later!

will post again on thursday evening when charlie comes home to tell you all about his adventures!

love you all lots and lots

JOANNE

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Course you cried ,we all do because we're all daft ,anyway its what Mums do lol ,Enjoy the quiet ,there are few enough  times when its peaceful ,have some YOU time ....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Joanne I bet Charlie is having the time of his life ~ he is only up the Road from me ~ I feel I should go have a look to see how he is getting on ~ but I am sure he is OK ~ Isn't it lovely when they start to spread their wings ~ and give Mum a rest ~ lol ~ Hope Bryce is feeling better and will soon be spot free ~ looking forward to Thursday when Charlie will be home just want to know how he got on ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel about Charlie and his going away and the feelings that go with it.  I am sure Bryce will be clear in no time...those chicken pox leave as fast as they come sometimes.  Hope he gets some sleep and you too.  Hope Shane comes to see you soon...it is lovely to see you so happy!!!  Hugs and lots of love from Virginia!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Ah bless, I bet he is having the time of his life and will be bursting to tell you all about it!  I remember my daughter going away to camp and I always cried on the drive home.

tp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

he will have a brilliant time, all my cubs have a whale of a time at cub camp and love telling mum about all their activities when they get home...........Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Hiya, hope you had a nice peaceful evening last night and did lots of 'me' things like pampering yourself!! Looking forward to hearing all Charlie's news, lol!