Monday 22 May 2006

suprise!!!!

Hello to all my good friends

I hope you have all had a really good weekend

I have had a really REALLY good weekend

i have got a massive surprise for you.......................

Its given me an excited feeling in my tummy...............

its made me smile........................

you must all think i'm crazy!

i bet you are wondering exactly what it is i'm going to tell you..............

SHANE AND I GOT ENGAGED ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its so exciting

i've got a lovely ring!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2299259/Trail/C%24cip%3D35755.Jewellery%2Band%2Bwatches%3EC%24cip%3D35791.Rings%3EC%24cip%3D35793.Ladies%26%2339%3B%2Brings.htm

this is the link if you would like to see it.

you will all have to start saving for your hats! lol

love you all lots and lots

have a lovely monday

Joanne

xxXxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you both...and I LOVE the ring...sooooooooooo pretty!!!!!
You have a fantastic week!!!  
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both ~ Had a peek at your ring and it is lovely ~ putting my pennies away for a big hat lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, but then having seen how happy you looked in the pics a short while ago, I knew it was only a matter of time!!!! Love to you all, Joan
http://journals.aol.co.uk/aniracj/StrannyDayze/
http://journals.aol.co.uk/aniracj/TheBandAyleysComet/

Anonymous said...

Good on ya Shane you've put a smile on our Gals face....bless you both  and Ihope you will both be very happy .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Joanne, congratulations you two..............you're going to be on cloud 9 for quite a while now, enjoy it all. Rache

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetheart, I'm so so happy for you!!  Congratulations Joanne and Shane, wish you the happiest life together :o) :o) :o)
Beautiful ring, bet you can't stop looking at it!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joanne :-)  I hope you and Shane will be very happy xx  I love the ring!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, glad I decided to check out my favourite journals.  Having been away from my computer I have missed this.  I am very happy for you both and wish you a lifetime of happiness.  Hugs.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I hope you both have have a very long and happy future together!

All the best, DAZ!