Monday 11 December 2006

folow on to last entry..................

It was just announced on the news that a 4th girl has now been reported missing in ipswich.

Please god let her be safe, this is just terrible, especially at this time of year.

I'm off to watch a live news conference about it all on sky news.

This is all a bit too close to home for my liking and is really freaking me out big time......mum said i was silly as its only been prostitutes that have been murdered and i shouldnt worry....doesnt make me feel any better as i'm mostly on my own in the house at night.

please pray for these women

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne I just heard about the 4th girl missing ~ I do pray for her safety ~ Try not to worry as I am sure there will be a big police presence in the area ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Make sure you lock up, do not answer the door to anyone after dark, not even carol singers.  I am sure you will be fine, this man is after loose women it seems.  I can imagine how you feel though.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

OMG  I didnt know about the fouth girl ,this is horrible ,I am going to look at the news now ,keep your door locked stay safe ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for being frightened, Joan.. especially living alone.  Just be extra cautious, and don't be out alone at night.  Not a good thing to do, ANYway.  Stay strong, and have faith...  You will be okay..

I hope that they catch this horrible person.  I just don't understand evil people like that.  Guess I wasn't meant to..

Hugs and love, and prayers for your safety!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

My advice (even though it's worthless) would be to not go out on your own at night time.  I think you'll be ok.  

*hugs*
Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Again, please stay safe...hugs and love,
Joyce