Monday 11 December 2006

ok I have something to share with you...it might be something or nothing.

I have a lump

it is in my mouth

I have seen the dentist and was straight away refered to the hospital as it has been there for at least a month and seems to be growing still

It doesnt hurt

I asked the dentist was it a nasty, he said he needed it to be checked, and that they will have to cut it out.

about an hour after i left the hospital rang....have never heard from them that quick before after a referal...so it spooked me a bit.

I promise i am trying to not worry about it...but its hard not to!

I will keep you up to date with what happens.

aparrently another woman has been missing in Ipswich for over a week now. that brings it to 3 dead and 2 missing...terrible, really terrible.

i need to buy new dinner plates...I had 6 now have 2. one has dissapeared from the house, have no idea at all where it is. bryce broke one...he was trying to help tidy up, charlie broke the other. we have to eat in shifts lol

this is going to be such a busy week. am going out for a christmas dinner tomorrow with weightwatchers. have Bethany's carol service on Wednesday. bryce's first nativity on thursday morning....he is a shepherd. charlies school concert on thursday afternoon......he is a shepherd lol they will be wanting a sheep. A meeting with social services thursday afternoon. bryce has his playschool party friday morning. Bethany has the mencap party on saturday. have you managed to keep up!!!!????!!!!

I'm off now to play a game on my pc....i am a games geek....you didnt know that did you.

love you all to bits

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Joanne,  sorry to hear about the lump in your mouth, whereabouts is it?  I had one underneath my tongue and it was really big, it didn't hurt but when I went to the dentist for my checkup I told him about it and he said he thought it was a blocked salivary gland but phoned the hospital there and then for them to see me.  It was just that and I had to go back a few days later to have it done, they even took photos as they were doing it because they said they don't often get a blocked salivary gland that big!

Regarding the murders and missing women, have you got a chain on your front door?  My husband starts work in the early hours of the morning so he goes to bed about 7.30 - 8.00pm.  Even though he's upstairs if the doorbell rings I always put the chain on before opening it, it doesn't ring very often though, thank goodness.  You must be extra careful but as others have said he is targetting prostitutes so please don't make yourself ill over it.  ~~ Pat

Anonymous said...

Ooo er about the lump ~ but don't panic I'm sure it'll be fine :-)  You certainly have a jam packed week - hope everything goes ok.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Try not to worry too much, it is probably nothing dreadful. Doctors always err on the side of caution.  You are certainly in for a very busy week but what fun with the childrens things.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Iwas about to say it could be a blocked saliva gland but someone has beaten me to it ,try not to worry ,I know easier said than done ,and dont answer your door keep safe ,my youve got a busy week havent you?love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

My husband had a lump too in the mouth...biopsy was done...all was well...just a pocket of infection...keeping you in my prayers...many hugs and lots of love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Joanne try not to worry about the lump ~ it could be one of so many things ~ glad they are checking it our for you ~ Make sure you don't go out alone not that you would but you can't be to careful ~ I hope whoever is committing these Murders is caught soon ~ you have a busy week ahead of you but it all sounds enjoyable ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Try not to worry too much, as the others say, it could be an infection.  Its good that it will be dealt with quickly.  Hugs,  Terry xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late reading this Joanne, do you know any more yet?
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Lumps just have to be investigated: hope your news is good, there could be so many benign causes.  Bunny. XX

Anonymous said...

No Joanne entries for a while, I'm missing you!
Is everything OK?
Sara   x