Tuesday 20 March 2007

just wanted to say goodbye.

shane is moving his stuff out tonight or tommorow so that means the pc is going.

i will be back eventually when i get my pc mended.

i love you all so much and will miss you loads.

i will think about you all the time.

i'll send you all an email with my address so if you want we can keep in touch by letter, let me know in the comment section if you want it.

ok i'm going now as i'm crying

love always

joanne

i'll never EVER forget any of you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne of course we must keep in touch ~ please let me have your address Ally x

Anonymous said...

Joanne, you have my numbers....you know I am here for you, please don't cry....call me when you want to. and email your address cos I will write, I promise, Love Joanxxxxx(what is wrong with your pc?)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo What a shame ,yes please let me have your address ,...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

(((((((((( Joanne ))))))))))
Please please please do email me your address m'dear, I'd hate to lose touch with you.  Will let you have mine too.
Get that PC fixed!!!
Another wee ((((( )))))
Don't cry sweetheart.
Sara   xxxxx

Anonymous said...

oh get a  pc asap Joanne

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything Joanne and I hope you can come back to jland soon xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this, it is a dreadful time for you and the children too.  I hope you'll be back soon.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

I am so sad....and you will truly be missed...
I will write to you often in snail mail...I got your email, your address...and will be in contact with you my dear friend...many hugs and lots of love to you all.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You'll be back before you know it, take care xxx