Monday 12 March 2007

ok i am back!

i have lots to tell you

firstly i want to say this. Jeannette I have been thinking about you all weekend. you are a survivour. my thoughts will be with you all the time.

ok heres whats been happening

wedding off

had a breakdown...again...not the car my brain.

am getting better....i think

have had a lot of trouble from social services.....thats whats made me ill.....social worker has now said she should never of said to me what she did. was accused of neglecting my beautiful daughter. as you all know my life is devoted to all my kids, and i just couldnt undrstand what she was trying to say, as its a load of rubbish. every proffessional person involved with my daughter has promised me i have done nothing wrong. the social worker is very young, new to her job, and new to England (she is romanian) and we have come to the conclusion that she was trying to make a good impression. done that alright. cant stop appologising to me now as she can see she has hurt me more than anything else ever before in my life

had my appointment on friday for the lump in my mouth. they think it is a polyp, so it has to be removed as could become cancerous. am not going to worry about it.

have been reading your journal religiously they have kept me from really cracking up some days

hope you all have had a good weekend

love

Joanne

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! I've missed you but that does not mean I have not thought about you! Hope things are sorting out and you are feeling a bit stronger! Speak to you soon! love Joan

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}
glad you are back

Anonymous said...

Joanne glad to see you back ~ glad you are getting better ~ we know you would never neglect your beautiful daughter ~ hope that Social Worker was reprimanded for any remarks she made to you ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hey that is so funny I was thinking about last night ,I am pleased you are getting better dear ,as if you would harm any one of your lovely kids ,..lots of love Jan xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Joanne, wish things could have worked out differently on the marriage plans.  And that SW, should be taken out of practice...she had no right to say anything to you at all...except good things.  I will pray the polyp is not cancerous...you will be fine!  Hugs and lot's of love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Welcome back sweetie, so sorry to hear of all your troubles - bloody social workers.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing ~ sounds like you've been through quite a bit.  I wish there were words that can help your life to be happier at least you still have your children :-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back Joanne, I've missed you such alot m'dear.
((((( )))))
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

They shouldn't be allowed to mess with your lives like that. Hope you get better soon xxx