Sunday 6 August 2006

photo's

hello my dear friends

Recieved some pictures the other day from a wedding that shane and i went to and thought you might like to see them.

number 1 is Shane and myself

number 2 is the bride and groom (sara and fil) shane and me at the ends and clare and stuart in between.

We are off to see the vicar on Wednesday morning, so please keep your fingers crossed for us that we get a result and do manage to get married in the church. it will be full speed ahead then with all the arrangement's.

am in a bit of a pickle.......had decided, due to the cost to not have anybridesmaid dresses. Shane had 2 daughters and i have one and a neice. all family was a bit dissapointed at the thought of no bridesmaids....so now i have 5!!!!! the fifth 1 being sophie from bet's link family, who is 23, and who will hopefully try and keep the little ones in their place. the problem i have is what to dress them in. the 3 little ones are not a problem, sophie is not a problem, my dear daughter is the problem. as you know she is dissabled and unfortunatly has a weight problem so it will be near impossible to just buy a dress for her. do i have her's and sophies made so they are the same colour and have the flowergirls in a different colour? ? ? ?

have been offered a Bentley to go to the wedding in!!!!

Charlie is going to be a ring bearer on a little pillow!

was hoping Bryce could be a pageboy and maybe scatter rose petal's for me!!! He'll be 3 and 3 months by the wedding date....do you think he will be old enough?

any idea's please feel  free to let me know!

LOve you all loads and am reading all your journals still!

Chin up sara!

hugs for you Joyce

love to Ally, Joan, Jan and jeannette!

hope i havent missed anyone!

Joanne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne the pictures are lovely ~ I hope you will be able to get married in Church ~ sounds exciting planning the dresses I know what ever you pick for your daughter will be lovely ~ I would think Bryce would enjoy scattering rose petals so long as some one is on hand to look after him :o)  Ally

Anonymous said...

Great pictures nice looking couple that no 1 pic ! lol ,hope things go OK for a church wedding ,how exciting all the arrangements ,keep us posted .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I loved all the photos...you are so pretty...Shane is so handsome...what a lovely couple you both make.  I am sure the wedding is going to be just fine...you are going to make a beautiful bride and your family participating will be awesome.  Hugs to you too...love you all,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Try eBay. There are a lot of dressmakers on there .....uk sites that is, or scour your local papers/freeby papers (& mags) for dressmakers.........a lot of elderly ladies do it as a passtime and are surprisingly cheap. You never know you may find someone who could do the whole lot for a fixed price! I await your news so I can wear my cyber hat, LOL!

Anonymous said...

I think he is the perfect age to be pageboy.  Lovely photos and you are going to make a beautiful bride.  I hope you can get the church as well.  Mike and I had problems but that was many years ago.  As he was divorced lots of the churches would not marry us but the United Reform did after long chats with the vicar.  Still, things have moved on since then.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/