Thursday 10 August 2006

yesterday

So..................

Are you wondering how we got on yesterday??????????

Maybe i should make you stew a little longer..........

I cant help myself.......

I'm so.........

EXCITIED!!!!!!

THE MAN FROM DEL MONTY.....(vicar man really!)

HE SAID.......

YES!!!!!

Its all arranged i'm going to be a Mrs again!

Mum and Dad have been and booked a reception place this morning....and paid for it!!!

I have so many idea's going through my head so i will appologise in advance....as all i'm going to tell you about between now and 16th June 2007 (just incase you forgot the date!) is talk wedding talk!

You are all invited. We will have to have a journal reception party!

Love you all to bit's

Joanne.....soon to be MRS!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne I am so happy for you ~ glad the Vicar Man said "YES" ~ and how lovely Mum and Dad booked and paid for the reception for you ~ Now what is the date again oh Yes !!! I remember 16th June 2007 lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Whooppeeee!!! I will order my virtual hat! Any luck on the bridesmaid dress front?
love
Joan

Anonymous said...

Oh bless you tat is good news ,and good old Mum and Dad ,paying for the reception ,talk the talk all you like dear ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations, Joan!!!  :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

VERY GOOD NEWS!!!  Have fun planning that special day~!!
Hugs,
Joyce