Tuesday 28 November 2006

1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little wine,
some good food and companionship. he goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds.
Hiss is in Sydney and mine is in Melbourne.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but he keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my husband where he wanted to go for our anniversary.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" he said.
So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, he shops.
6. he has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker
Then he said, "There are too many gadgets and no place to sit down!".
So I bought him an electric chair.
7. Remember.... Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
Statistically, 100% of all divorces started with marriage.
8. I married Mr Right. I just didn't know his first name was Always.
9. I haven't spoken to my husbandfor 18 months. I don't like to interrupt him.
10.

The last fight was my fault. My husband asked, "What's on the TV?"....
I said, "Dust!"

i found this and changed all the she's for he's, hers for his and wife to husband.......but it still makes sence!!!!!!! i think

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Joanne this one is great Loved no 4 and 9 ~ they are so funny ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I loved all of them...and your photo in the side bar is gorgous of you!!!!!  Have a great weekend...give the kids my love...Shane too!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Ididnt get an alert for this one .very funny ...love Jan xx