Monday 6 November 2006

tomorrow

Ok tomorrow is the day Bethany has her surgery. just on cue I get the flu would you believe.

wont be an entry for a bit as i will be staying at the hospital with my girl and then will be looking after her at home.

Please everyone say a prayer for me and my girl. for me to be well enough for tomorrow and for Bethany ot be ok.

this is a massive prayer request, I know you will all help.

I have been crying for the last 2 hours as i seem to be getting worse not better.

Well I am off to lay on the sofa again.

Love you all so very much

Please think of us.

I am so scared.

Joanne  

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you have waited for this but I think you should contact the hospital and try to get a different date.  It would not be good for you to take the flu into all those sick people and those having operations, not to mention the nursing staff.  

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should go to the hospital tomorrow cos if you are as bad as I have been the last week or so then they will not let you in with Bethany. Please don't cry sweetheart, I do and it only makes you feel worse. My thoughts are with you as you know. love Joan
ps I am still coughing big time but feel better in myself

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear Jo so sorry you have the flue, Jeannette and Joan are right to say you should reconsidor going to the hospital,love to you all Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart, Joan... if it isn't one thing, it's someting else.  You have had the worst luck, lately.  I will keep you and Bethany in my prayers!

Hugs, love and prayers,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying too xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Joanne everything will be fine tomorrow and Bethany will fine ~ so dry those tears ~ and know our prayers are with you and Bethany ~ will be thinking of you and wrapping you in the warmth of love ~ and strength which I know you have ~ Ally xx

Anonymous said...

Try not to cry Joanne.  I'll be thinking of little Bethany and hoping all will be ok.  Please let us know as soon as you can.  Hope you feel better tomorrow.  You have a lot of people praying all will be fine.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Good luck to bethany - hope it goes well for her and I hope you'll feel better soon xx ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

Jen xx