Monday 18 September 2006

BETHANY........Hospital appointment went ok. nothing to really tell you apart from they are going to ring ENT and try to ask if they can put the tonsil operation forward as they are soooo big and painful at the moment. They refused to give me any medicine to help with the sleep. and seem to think its all connected with the tonsils, and that she might have sleep apnea? ? ? ? i will now go to bed evry night and worry that she isnt breathing :( She gained weight AGAIN!  Don't know what i'm going to do about that. They offered a dietician again, but have seen them so many times there is nothing new they can tell me.

BRYCE..........Will be going to the doctors for sure tomorrow. the boys tummy is a complete mess and I am now going to demend an appointment for him at the hospital (again) to have it sorted. His bum isn't so raw tonight, but who knows what i will find in the morning after a nappy has been on for 11 hours......

CHARLIE.........Has been made vice house captain for his team at school!!!!!! I am so proud of him. He is still awake thanks to the adhd medication, so sara I am with you tonight if Jelly is up!!!

ME.........Have had back ache for 2 days, phoned doctor to see if urine sample was back, oh yes it is, oh no you are on the wrong medication. up to the surgery I go....No prescription for you here, I am told......Doctor must still have it....so why was I told at 10 this morning there was one. Lets hope that by tomorrow I havent got a kidney infection,as i think thats the way its feeling at the moment, as mum and dad are off to cyprus on Wednesday for 2 weeks, and if I am ill there will be no one to help me! please dont say drink cranberry.....it makes me gag!

Oh well I think I will go up to bed soon and watch tv.

Night Night everybody

Love you all so much

 

WE ARE ALL FALLING TO PIECES!!!!!!

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on in there kid its got to get better ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

we are indeed crumbling away............

Anonymous said...

If it's not one thing it's another... or in your case today, it's everything at once!
Poor Bethany and Bryce, and poor you, do hope you haven't got a kidney infection.  On the other hand, well done your Charlie at getting made vice house captain :o) :o) :o)  J is still awake too ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Don't fall apart, Joan!  You can't!  You have to take care of every body else!  Don't you know that? lol

Seriously though.. I'm sorry everyone is sick with something.  I hope you all start feeling better soon...

Hugs

Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/


Anonymous said...

Joanne I am sorry everyone is off colour ~ hope the hospital gets Bethany in quickly ~ and you get Bryce an appointment at the hospital ~ Well done to Charlie being made Vice House Captain for his team you have every right to be proud of him ~ Hope your back ache gets better and you do get meds from the Doctor ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

oh no....wish i had a magic wand for you all. My daughter had her tonsils out at 4....SCARY.....but she has never been sick again since.
XO lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - how are you coping you poor thing :(  Let's hope that things move forward

Jen xx