Tuesday 19 September 2006

poop

Preview

Went to the doctors......

Might just as well of stayed home......

Bryce has diarrohea.....doctor looks at me!!!!!

Bryce sounds like he has a bad chest....he still just looks at me!!!!!

Bryce still cannot talk. drools constantly we think he might be tounge tied....doctor has a blank expression!!!!!

came out with steam coming out of my ears

was told that if he has a bad tummy its because he has a cold....is the doctor deaf? he has had a bad tummy for 6 weeks

he agreed after i reminded him of this fact that maybe it is milk affectinh him so to put him on a dairy free diet...harder said than done. we will work through it

was told that the rattle on his chest, and these are his words not mine, was SNOT ratleing in his windpipe....lovely I thought

as regards to his speech i was told under no uncertain terms that i have no idea what i am talking about.

I WILL BE ON THE PHONE TO THE HEALTH VISITOR FIRST THING TOMORROW!!!!! CAN GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!!!

bryce decided it would be a good idea to poo in charlies hat today as he couldnt make it to the potty quick enough, i can live with that, but i wasnt impressed when he needed to go again and decided to do it on my newly washed and dried WHITE washing. My boy needs his tummy sorted for sure!

phoned hospital up about bethanys tonsils. she will be going in for her op in november if not sooner. will be glad when its done.

Will catch up with you all later

love you all and thanks so much for all your comments and all the support you give me, and all the advice, and all the laughs ( you know who I mean dont you Ally!)

love always

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummer............
like your thought for the day!
hopefully you cna amek some progress!

Anonymous said...

i hope your kids get well soon......hate to think they are sick and even the doctor doesnt get it right!
hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

That Docter !! You might get more sense from the health visitor Jo ,certainly get in touch with her ,keep your chin up ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lets hope the health visitor can help ~ your Doctor dosn't sound very professional I can imagine how you felt when you left his surgery ~ hope they both get better soon ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your gp is the same as my gp, no damn good!!! What is it with gp's nowadays? Most are just out of college and haven't a clue and the rest are just busy retiring!!! Hope you get it sorted soon Joanne, not good when you can't get any answers!!! I went to my gp with a sore thumb and he accused me of sticking my thumb up a cows bum!!! No Joke, those were his exact words(well he was slightly more graphic and used a four letter word beginning with a).....won't tell you what he said when I went for a waterworks infection......trouble is no one listens to complaints about gp's either, so what can we do?

Anonymous said...

I swear doctor's don't listen to anyone - poor bryce :(  At least bethany's op is booked in - let's hope a sooner appointment will become available

jen xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I used to have a Dr like that... grrr.
Did you call the Health Visitor?
Hope you had more luck there.
Take care, hope everyone is feeling better, or does soon.
Sara   x