Tuesday 20 September 2005

hi

Hello to everyone i hope you are all well.

I haven't really been up to much and so couldn't think what to write, so have been having a nosey few days reading other people's journals!

we are all well at this end with no problems to report, makes a change. my parents are off on holiday feo 2 weeks tomorrow morning so you can gaurentee (spelt wrong sorry!) that by thursday something will go wrong and i will be all alone without ma and pa to sort me out! So i hope you are all going to be on-call!!

Baby Bryce is asleep at the moment...he said his first proper word yesterday-to my mum! she had him out by the road and he said "car"...don't be silly i said he never said that! This morning we were waving goodbye to bet-bet and he looked at me and said "CAR"!! Sorry to mother for not believing her...BRYCE I'M YOUR MUMMY..I'VE GOT THE SCAR TO PROVE IT! DO THINGS FOR ME FIRST NOT NANNY! Glad i've got that off my chest! I'm only messing i'm glad he does things for nanny first as they are so in love with eachother!

Thanks to sara for my bounce!

Can anyone give me any good ideas what i could write about...anything to do with my babies or that sort of thing...come on give me some ideas!

I hope you are all well.

take care and keep smiling

love Joanne

THIS IS FOR JOYCE TO WISH HER A SPEEDY RECOVERY. XxX

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol at Bryce.  As for ideas, well you could write up growing up, your school, special friends you have had or still have, your family in general, memories of holidays when you were young, any funny tales of things your children have done, do not worry, we will read whatever your write.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Joanne, the ideas will slowly come to you then eventually full tilt....even if it is to describe the idiots out on the road or whatever (see my earlier entries, lol!!!). And yes, if you need advice we are all here....just shout and we will answer.....or email! love Joan (StrannyDayze)

Anonymous said...

Anything you want to write we will read, jeanette gave some great tips

Anonymous said...

Joanne I really enjoyed reading your journal just as it is today - Like hearing about the children and you - about Mum and Dad just anything. I love looking at Photos .......And yes we are here to help and gladly would - but I bet faced with a problem you could cope very well all on your own.....Ally

Anonymous said...

Whatever you want to write about Joanne, you're doing just fine, it's a lovely journal you have.  Hope Mum and Dad have a good time...........and you've always got us, so don't worry. xxRache

Anonymous said...

Write about everyday life any memories??  I don't know - what your doing is fine!!  LOL @ the word car and saying it to your mum!!  

Anonymous said...

Well done baby Bryce!!!!!
Fantastic that he said his first word, bless his heart :o)
As others have said, you are doing a grand job with your journal already m'dear.  Everyday stuff is good, or you could tell us more about yourself and your babies.  I would love to hear more about Bet-Bet :o)
Hope your parents have a great holiday, and that nothing happens while they're away that you would need them for!  We're always here if you do need anything though m'dear.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Joanne,

Pick something from your childhood...or a favorite book or something else that your really enjoy.  Maybe do one of those surveys that are floating around.

Or a list of say 10 things that we don't know about you...

Be well,
Dawn

http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/
Poetry:
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/TouchofEmpathy/

Anonymous said...

First of all he is and will continue to do good things for Nanny because he knows that Nanny's always says yes when mom says no! Kids are smart, trust me. You are doing fine on your journal. You can talk about anything. How your day was, stories from your childhood, holiday's you took, what the weather is like...anything!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne,
Thank you soooooooo much for your get well message and also commenting in my journal the same wish.  It means sooooooo much...you are special, as is your family.  
As for being on call, just count me in as one of the first if you need anything.  
As for what to talk about...many things...do you like to cook, sew, read books...have hobbies of any kind?  Myself, I love hearing about the kids and you and your family.  But those were just some ideas from my head.  Thanks again...you are very special me and others too!
Hugs,
Joyce