Tuesday 13 September 2005

i need your help!

as you know i am new to doing journals. i have been looking at the links that other people have left me and must admit i am total jelous of some of them. the reason...they are gorgeous to look at!

would someone like to take on the task of trying to explain to me how you go about putting such lovely graphics in your journals?

i'm quit new to the computer and am yet to work out how it works so if someone does want to teach me it will have to be easy...don't worry i'm not thick and will pick it up in no time!

i'm waiting to see how my day goes before adding my entry today...bethany was really upset before school this morning crying to go back to the junior department as she doesn't like the high school...think they must be working her too hard! it could also be because she had her first ever french lesson yesterday...she can't even talk english properly so why they are teaching her french is beyond me. i'm sure they know what they are doing though. so i will add my proper entry when she has come home tonight.

love to all

hugs and warm feelings to each and everyone of you...especially my new friend Jeannette!

JOANNE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my J learning to read at school, he still doesn't talk very well, and his understanding of things is all over the place!!  (He's on the autistic spectrum)  So, how he's supposed to learn to read I just don't know.  Leaving it in their capable hands!!
((((( Bethany )))))
Sending 'putting graphics in journals' email :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

When we starting emailing I said I would be willing to help with anything but I see the lovely Sara has beaten me to it lol

Anonymous said...

Joanne - Children have so much to learn - lots of subjects we never had to take. Seeing some of them coming out of school loaded down with satchels (we always left our books in desks at school - They change classrooms so much during the day - and have to take everything with them) I would have thought it would be easier for the Teachers to change class rooms - but as you say you have to rely on them who know what they are doing...Ally

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww poor Bethany - just tell her it'll get a lot easier :-)

Anonymous said...

Sarah has beat me to it with the graphics email...............Jules  xxxxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/