Sunday 11 September 2005

wow this is crazy

hi everyone

what a lovely surprise i had this morning to find so many people had read my first journal. i even had comments posted from people who aren't even in this country...that was really cool!! i will try my hardest to get back to every single one of you but the weekends are normally really crazy trying to keep 3 children amused...especially when it is raining like it is today.

bethany is off to her repite carer for the afternoon so that i can have time with my boys and do things that bethany doesn't cope well with...shopping normally wins though i must say!

me and the boys are meeting my new "friend" (as my mum would call him) later...i will keep you all posted on that one. i have only been with him for 8 weeks so we are still at the really early stage, but he seems like a great guy. i do worry though for the children more than anything. my eldest 2 have been through so much already in their lives that sometimes i think i should stay single....but then i think i should have a life myself...do you think i'm selfish??

well i'm gonna have to go but will be back again in a while...baby bryce needs me.

happy thoughts to you all

joanne

xXx

i have added some pics of my babies so you know who i'm going on about!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Joanne I do not think you are being selfish at all - children grow up and leave home....But take your time...you are still young enough with time on your side.....Ally

Anonymous said...

Didn't see the pics, they are gorgeous xx

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ally, not selfish at all. As long as he understands that children always come first and you take it slowly there is no reason not to have a bit of a life your self

Anonymous said...

Hope it works out for you with your "friend"And the children like him too.Have a nice day  Jean

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you have had so many visitors.  I told you what great people there are on journals.  No, you are no selfish but I  agree with the previous comments, you are young yet but you have to look to the future.  In the meantime have fun with your friend and just take it as it comes.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say, great pictures. You have three lovely children.

Anonymous said...

you have beautiful children.i hope all goes well with your "friend".you are not being selfish-you are entitled to a life as much as your children are.xxx lyn

Anonymous said...

What adorable children.  I don't think you are selfish at all.  Everyone needs love in their life and adult companionship.  Its essential to ones well being.  Enjoy!  Linda

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children Joanne :o)
I don't think you are selfish at all my dear, in fact I think that it's important that you do take time for yourself, that you still live your life.  
Have a lovely afternoon with your boys, shopping, lol, and a nice time with your 'friend' later :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

No you are not being selfish, just be sensible with it.......mind you I can't talk!!! Me, sensible....thats a laugh!! No you need support, and a good man will give you that providing he is aware of the situation...don't hide anything from him! My Mum used to call my menfriends the same but she always said she could never keep up with who it was....me? never!!!  Joan
http://journals.aol.co.uk/aniracj/StrannyDayze/

Anonymous said...

Your children are all adorable. All with beautiful smiles. No you are not selfish wanting a little time for yourself. If your new guy understands children then all should be fine. Helen

Anonymous said...

Awww,what smashing kids you have.You must be so proud of them.Its not selfish to take time for yourself at all ,you have to have some time for yourself too and its great you have a respite carer for Bethany ,I bet they love her to bits and she has a good time too.Just enjoy yourself with your new friend and dont rush in to things.

Anonymous said...

I certainly don't think your being selfish!!  One day your kids will be grown up and making lives of their own - you will need someone to turn to then won't you?  Lovely photos - thanks for sharing them!!

Anonymous said...

adorable children,  angels huh??
~Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi....all the kids are so adorable.  Understandable you are busy...with 3 little one's it is hard to sit, let alone type.  We look forward to hearing and seeing a lot more about you and your beautiful family.  Hugs from Virginia...USA!  
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Cute smiling faces...I was a single Mom with two kids in tow too. You do need a life beyond babies, otherwise you wind up less than you could be even for them.Sandi

Anonymous said...

Welcome to J-land!!!  Isn't it fun!  So glad I found your journal from Jeanette's!  

Your children are gorgeous angels!  I have a girl and 2 boys too!

Come visit me when you have a chance!  Oh yeah, I am in the US, too!

Be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/