Wednesday 12 October 2005

hello

THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR JOYCE!

Hello everyone,

I must appologise for not posting an entry before now, sorry!

My cold went to my chest and decided it was going to turn into bronchitis, so i really haven't felt much like writing as i have been down in dumps big time. I eventually went to the doctors on Monday. She took one look at me and said ooooooooooo you don't look well! She listened to my chest and told me what was what but also added that she thought i could be asthmatic. This i'm not worried about as my brother, my neice, and my daughter all get a flare up of asthma when they get a cold, so i know it won't be anything permenent.

I also mentioned that my leg goes funny on the calf with numbness and pins and neddles, so i have to take a urine test to the doctors next time i'm out. Clare told me weeks ago that she thought i might be diabetic as i am running to the loo more than normal. We will see...again I'm not overly worried, if I am I am and there is nothing i can do to change it...apart from giving up chocolate which i will find hard as sometimes i just need to have some...not often though.

I have been reading journals and have left some comments but not much else...housework has come to a grinding halt. I will have to get my finger out tomorrow though as the men are coming to put my loft insulation in!

Mum and Dad are back from their holiday. they are so brown!! They had a lovely time and a good rest, which they both deserved. They are off again soon, but only to norfolk, on a holiday that i won. Me and the boys are going for a long weekend as it is the week after halfterm.

Good news for you all though. Baby Bryce is completely spot free! they left as quick as they disappeared...another mystery that will never be explained! His ear is lots better now. the swelling has gone and bruising is minimal. He has since his accident started to have temper tantrums?? Had his ear checked when i went to the doctors and they said it looked fine so i think it is just coincidence and he is starting to get older!

As i said in the beggining this entry is for Joyce. She is having a hard time at the moment but still managed to find the time to email me to check that we were all ok and had no problems. This meant a lot to me and i just want to tell her thanks very much for your kind words.

Well thats me for tonight have 3 kids to bath and then put to bed.

All my love

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{}}}, hope you feel better soon, please Bryces spots have gone toon

Anonymous said...

Am glad Bryce is spotless, sounds like you've been in the wars now.  Good that you went to the Doc though. Hope you don't feel low for long, being ill sometimes does that it drags you down a bit.  Pleased your Mum and Dad had a lovely time. I know you've missed them.  Take care of everyone and yourself. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comments meant for me...they are much appreciated, but as I stated before, was getting concerned about you. Glad baby Bryce is on the mends and now we just have to get you some super energy to boost your moral and your strength.  I am working daily to achieve the same goal here too.  So happy about your Mum and Dad enjoying their trip...you take care, get some rest and not to worry...we are here anytime you need us.  Hugd,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

So pleased that Bryce has lost his spots and his ear is better.

Anonymous said...

Glad Bryce is all better, but sorry to hear that you've been poorly, aww.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

You do not need to apologise for not posting an entry!!  You have a very good attitude I think a lot of people could learn from you :-)  Glad your parents had a good hol and Bryce is ok!!

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you posting entries again!  Yay!  

Be well,
Dawn