Tuesday 17 October 2006

have just got back from ipswich

I have got the most beautiful wedding dress!!!!! it makes me look soooooo skinny, which I am not lol. it is all hidden away at mum's now so i dont show anybody. lol

Am not going to tell you what it is like as shane is on aol and might read my journal, but will tell you what its like if you email me!!!

got it for a good price, £250 reduced from £575 so was pleased about that!

shane and I took my mum out for her dinner it was yummy. I had salmon and king prawns, a jacket potatoe and green beans, no dressing or butter! got to watch my weight

hope you are all ok, dont really have anything to report, which means no bad news lol

love you all to bits

Joanne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, bet you and your Mum had a lovely day :o)
Yes please, to email about wedding dress!!
Sara   x  

Anonymous said...

You can tell me when I ring u later, lol!!! Sounds a real bargain....wish Angela's had been a good deal like that!!!

Anonymous said...

Joanne your wedding dress was a bargain ~ I'm going to wait until I see you wearing it ~ that will be something to look forward to ~ glad you don't have anything to report "which means no bad news" ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a bargain now you really have an incentive to keep to your diet ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

So glad you got a dress and what a fab price too :-)

jen xx

Anonymous said...

So happy you love your dress...sounds like a good bargin to me!!!  Many hugs and love, doing catch up today...
Joyce