Monday 2 October 2006

kids ok!

mum and dad back Thursday I cant wait!!!

Diet has been non exsistant this week...think i miss mum.

went to bingo this afternoon with friends.....guess how much i won!!!

 

not a penny lol!

BUT DID MANAGE TO EAT A TOASTED CHEESE,HAM AND TOMATOE SANDWICH, A SNICKER ICE CREAM (KING SIZE) AND A PINT OF LAGER SHANDY! DID HAVE A DIET COKE AFTER THIS LOT AS I FELT GUILTY!

Do you reacon I have had my 22 points of food for today lol!

had a lovely chat with mother Jan and aunty Ally this morning...we missed you stuart.

PMSL.......ask jan what that means i have been teaching her chat lingo!

Playschool are saying Bryce has very bad speach, sister in law thinks maybe he cant hear properly, playschool agree....{{{sigh}}} will it ever end with these kids of mine!

Hello DAZMONDO if you are reading leave me a comment!

Am now off to have a coffee and a fag and to decide if i should eat tonight (smoked haddock,potatoes and sweetcorn) or just have an early night.

love you all to bits

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely think you have had your 22 points of food ~ but nice to see you topped if all off with a DIET COKE LOL ~ enjoyed our chat this morning ~ Hope Bryce's hearing is OK of course I know you will have it checked out ~ enjoy your coffee and ciggy ~ if you are off to bed Joanne can I have the smoked haddock ~ potatoes and sweetcorn ~ would hate to see it go to waste ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Play school could be wrong. Nathan is very behind with his speech as well but his hearing is perfect. Becky has been told not to worry, the speech will come, unless you mean he is slurring his speech or something.  Well, the diet coke would have not helped in any way after that lot lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

if I can ever wake up in time I'll be there ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes dear Jo it was a very good chat today ,and my lesson in computer jargon is coming along well lol ,Diet what diet ! I'm sure you will get Bryces ears checked as you say is there no end to it all ,.,.,Jan xx ,

Anonymous said...

LOl, Sounds like you have had a good time!   Ice cream is good for you anyway, just like BEER!!!