Wednesday 25 October 2006

a quiz

Here is a list of items

1.......a rich tea biscuit

2.......a wooden toy

3.......various coins

4.......scrap of paper

5.......charlies trading cards x2

6.......a toothbrush

can you guess where i have just removed the above from?????????

 

10points if you guess correctly

 

can you wait to find out???????

 

ok keep going down

 

they

 

were

 

in

 

my

 

gas

 

fire!!!

Bryce has been playing postman grrrrrrrrrrrrr, I for one am not impressed.

but at least now I know how to take a gas fire to pieces and then put it back together again!

If i dont do anymore entries you will know why....i put it back together wrong and it has exploded!

love you

Joanne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A crazy quiz....Postman Pat has a lot to answer too ,.,.,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Joanne now I am worried so post early in the morning to let us know you are OK ~ and you did put that fire back together correctly ~ Ally xx

Anonymous said...

Lol, reminds me of my brother doing that once with £10 notes, he posted them to all the neighbours