Thursday 26 October 2006

Have just had a message from paypal to say my money has been refunded as the item is no longer available......so I dont have the cake of my dreams after all. have sent the company concered an email to ask why they list the product if its not in stock. wont get a reply.

so if any of you people see a wedding cake while you surf the net and its out of this world , email me the link, unless you are in the USA and manage to find the cathedral and trust me to send you the money.

love Joanne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a disapointment ,for you dear ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Joanne, that is so frustrating

Anonymous said...

oh dear  oh dear you aren't having much luck are you?

Anonymous said...

Oh Joanne that is so sad ~ all the trouble you have been going through ~ I wish I was in the USA Joanne I would trust you implicitly as I am sure our American friends will ~ Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally