Friday 6 October 2006

help needed.

0k here goes. this probably doesnt apply to my friends in the uk as i have never ever seen anything like this before, but you may have the answers in need.

i was browsing on ebay looking for a cake topper, and found myself looking at the american site.

omg....i found the most perfect precious cake topper....i have never ever seen anything like it before in my life, and now unfortunatly i am desperate to have one for the wedding!

so click the link below and please if you can help me to locate one you would truly be making a dream come true for me.

Joyce,Jakie and Lisa Jo in the U.S please please please can you help me...or at least point me in the right direction of where i can get one of these.

Thanks everyone! love you all to bits

eBay: WILTON WEDDING CATHEDRAL CAKE KIT (item 220033543455 end time Oct-06-06 10:52:03 PDT)

Joanne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne that is beautiful I hope someone in the USA can help and make your dream come true ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, have you tried contacting the seller to ask if the would ship to the uk? at the current bid the actual kit is only about £3. in english dosh, and I should imagine airmail would be roughly the same so I doubt you could get much cheaper in this country if at all. Give it a try kid, if you don't want to set up an ebay account I will get it for you & we can sort it out from there?

Anonymous said...

see email

Anonymous said...

I would think that maybe you could get in touch with the seller.  I tried to, but I have to register on Ebay first, and since I don't deal with them, I didn't do it.  But.. I'm sure if you did (register) you could get in touch with her, and perhaps she could lead you in the right direction.

Good luck!

Hugs
Jackie