Friday 6 October 2006

I love you Stuart

Oh I'm such a happy bride to be.........

Stuart....my Stuart....oh Stuart.......

Do you know how much you have done for me.

He only managed to find a website where i could buy my cake church.

I went straight away and got it, was very reasonable, just under £17 which included the post and packaging from the USA.would of cost more than that to buy some flowers to plonk on top!

I totally promise to post pictures of the cake after the wedding.

Its going to be a big secret from both families, as i know for a fact they are going to be blown away with it.

Thanks again Stuart, you are my hero....and tom and Jerry is on again today too....on his website.

big kisses coming your way!!!!!

Hugs

Joanne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that someone was able to help you out Joan!!  A bride should definitely have the cake topper of her choice!! :)

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

tom and jerry stopped workng..........
new stuiff up now for the weekend

Anonymous said...

Joanne I am so glad Stuart came to your rescue ~ "Happy the Bride the sun shines on today"  Ally

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo I am so happy for you ,nice one Stuart ,.,.,Jan xx