Friday 13 October 2006

the police have just left

charlie has been assulted

his friend came at 5:45 to tell me he was being beaten up at the park down the road.

i dialed 999

i felt so sick as i could hear the police sirens going to find him

he came in at 6

he is so upset, but thank god not hurt

the boy picked him up by the throat and threw him to the floor

police came....are coming back to take a statement from him in a bit.

the little bastard that done it is 10....was the reason i had to change his school before.

I think the boy is psycotic.....I know he is.

his mother is the same...her sister beat me up when i was 17, i had a black face for 2 weeks after that, looked like i had been in a car accident.

will be talking to shane later, will be moving now, dont want to be here anymore

I am so sad.........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne I am so sorry ~ Hope Charlie will be OK ~ I hope the Police catch up with the little B******* that did this to him ~ he must have been so frightened ~ Can understand you not wanting to be there anymore ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Charlie :o(
What a horrible thing to happen.
Sounds like the whole family are bullies to me.
((((( for Charlie and for you too )))))
I hope he's OK.
Sara   xxx

Anonymous said...

oh that is awful..................

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo ,hope things are working out ,dont forget what I said maybe it is happening for reason.....Love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

thats awful. Hope Charlie is okay.  When my son was about 8 years old an older boy in daycare put a choke hold on him and almost killed him...he had to be taken to the ER, when he passed out from the hold the kid let him drop straight down he needed MRI's due to his head injury. The kicker is, the boy that did it was the son of a cop! Dear old dad had shown his son that wonderful hold...My son turned out alright after treatment...it cost the daycare several thousand dollars for their lack of supervision.   I would definitely have the police go after this kid next time he could kill someone....Sandi

Anonymous said...

Oh, Joan.. i just now saw this entry, but I never got the alert!  I came here because I did get the one after this one!  I am so sorry to hear about Charlie!  I can tell you are very upset, and I don't blame you one bit.
I swear, sometimes I just don't know what this world is coming to!

{{{{{Joan}}}}

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh nooooooooo, I never got the alert for this entry...so just came over to your journal...
I am so worried about Charlie...please let him be okay...my prayers are with him and all of you...hugs and love,
Joyce