Thursday 26 October 2006

my diet

As you all know i recently joined celebrity fat club...whoops sorry that is what my dad calls it. I meant weightwatchers.

I have been loosing weight....slow but sure seems to be my way.

I was thinking earlier that I would like to share some of the recpies with you thtar i have been trying

This first one has got to be the most delicious dish I have ever cooked....I didnt cook much up until recently, lived on tv dinners and junk, thats the reason I am so fat now.

Chicken and Mushroom Strogganof

i onion chopped

2 cloves garlic chopped

cookin 2 tablespoons of water to soften

turn up heat and add

12oz chopped chicken- cook to seal

Then add

1 teaspoon paprika

1 tablespoon worcester sauce

2 1/2 tablesppons brandy

10fl oz chicken stock

8oz button/sliced mushrooms

cook for approx 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked

remove from heat and add small tub (3 1/2oz) half fat creme freche.

I normally eat mine with pasta or bolied potatoes and veg but i think it would be lovely on a jacket potatoe.

I have now lost half a stone....yipeeeee for me!!

If no one wants me to post recepies just let me know....i wont be offended, just thought i would see how it went.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JELLY BOY, they grow up so quickly!

love always

Joanne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRANDY!!!!           I see !.....actually it sounds quite nice will give this a go ,but will have to leave out the garlic,well maybe one clove, two would be to much for me .love ya Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely!! Pass me a pen to write down the recipe would you? No, only joking...I am busy writing now!!!! What size onion?

Anonymous said...

sounds a nice easy recipe
I love cooking!

Anonymous said...

That sounds really nice, may even try it sometime

Anonymous said...

is a stone a pound?
WW is a good thing..i did it and lost 54 lbs. Gained them all back unfortunately.
HUGS,lisa

Anonymous said...

Oooooo I shall look forward to more recipies :-)  May even have to try some out LOL Thank you xx

Jen