Thursday 12 October 2006

I have several things to tell you today, so please bear with me.

bethany has her date to go and have her tonsils out, 2nd november. 3 weeks today. 21 days. 504 hours. 20240 minutes........do i seem nervous....i am trying to breath deeply!! I totally hate it when she has something done in hospital. to date she has been put to sleep 8 times, and no it doesnt get easier. mum is coming to look after me while i try to look after Bethany.

have been to look around Charlies high school for next year. it looks fab, i just hope they let him go. will go look around the school of bullies monday night just incase i dont get him where i want him to go. I was blown away by all the stuff at the school. it is so different to when i went 20 years ago, but seemed the same. there is a corridor in the school that i used to be soooo scared to walk down, it still scared me today, although not quite as much. must make a mental note to not tell charlie about the scary corridor! they had so much state of the art stuff there. he will love it i am sure. they have a special needs lady who i am going to go and see nearer the time of him starting.

I have a new mother lol.

you all know her.....Jan aka serendipidy. She is so lovely to me...you all are. you are like my second family. stuart is dad, jan is mum, jeannette, ally, joyce, jackie and joan you are my aunty's. sara and lise jo my sisters. if anyone else would like to adopt me just let me know!! could do with a nanny and grandad, and maybe an uncle!!

managed to lose 1 1/2lbs this week so lost what i gained last week so hopefully will be back on track.

Bryce is lovely

charlie came home from school yesterday....can i have £160 to go on a school trip mum....try saying please son you may find it works!! lol

i am now off to raid my cupboards for food, wont find anything in them though lol so will have to have a fag instead!

love you all

Joanne

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since we have been chatting this morning we have discussed all these topics lol ,try not to worry about Bethany, I am sure she will be fine ,not sure about her Mum though ,lol am honoured to be your cyber Mum, Still excited about the book bless you ,.,.,.,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I know you must be worried but I am certain Bethany will be fine. Glad you will have your mum on hand to lend a hand and give you support.  Hope you get the school that you want.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I am sure Bethany will be OK ~ and I know you will be there for her and am glad your Mum will be there for you ~ Charlies school sounds lovely I hope he will like it there ~ take care Aunty Ally

Anonymous said...

hospitals are scary....thinking of you.........and Bethany

Anonymous said...

LOL!  We are all like one big happy family, aren't we?? :)  Your little one will be fine, even though I know it's traumatic when they are admitted to the hospital for any reason, especially for a surgery!  You have it right down to the minute!  You aren't nervous, oh, heck no! lol

Through it all, though.. you do sound happy!  That's a good thing, my friend!!

Hugs and love
jackie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for naming me an honorary aunty!!! I am not online much at the moment cos I am having real problems with dial-up!! Wish my new wireless router would wing it's way to me a bit quicker than it seems to be!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU are an awesome lady and i am way behind on alerts....i am so so so sorry for what is going on!!!!!!!! I want to come hug you. Please keep writing if you need to.
LOVE,lisa jo