Friday 27 October 2006

I am crying

This will be the last time I beg for someone to help me find my cathedral cake kit.

I HAVE GOT ONE....FOR REAL!

The company concerned have even rang me this morning to confirm they have it. It is all packed up and is now leaving to come to me.

Please all keep your fingers crossed that it doesnt get lost or damaged in the post.

I wont sleep until it arrives!

I want to thank my friend Darren (suffolkdar) who managed to track it down for me last night. I've been speaking to Daz near enough since I first come on line. he is a real friend.

I have told him he is coming to the wedding, and to bring his wife, because I want to buy him a drink, and give him a hug for being so clever.

I know this sounds silly but i cried when i realised the cake was going to happen, it really is a dream come true!

hope you are all ok.

love Joanne

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for you.  Wonderful to have a friend like that.  I am sure it will arrive safely.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I have just started reading your journal.  So pleased you have managed to get your kit.  Congratulations.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Iam so pleased for you dear I know you had set youur heart on that cake ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh joanne, I'm so please once again, I'm keepin everything crossed it gets to you in one piece, I'm sure it will

Anonymous said...

Joanne like everyone else I am so pleased for you ~ Good for Darren making one of your dream come true ~ Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

HOT DOG !!  Now, I want to know...are you going to post a picture of it and also the completed cake?   Sound like a fun thing to have.   Linda in western Washington state      

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, I am sooooo pleased Darren has managed to help you; I would have offered myself but with this dial-up I would have still been waiting for the system to load long after your wedding day, lol!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Joan!  I am keeping everything crossed that it gets to you safe and sound!

Hugs
Jackie